Logon with RealMe®
Creating an online account with the Insolvency and Trustee Service allows you to complete your transactions with us online.
Setting up your online services account
I have used the Insolvency and Trustee Service before
In order to ‘link’ to your record, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: RealMe®
Step 2: User registration
- Once the RealMe login has been completed, you will be asked if you have an existing insolvency user account you wish to migrate over. Select the top option Yes - I want to migrate my existing insolvency user over.
- Enter in your existing username and password as requested. To complete the step, select Submit.
- You will then be taken to your personal dashboard. From your dashboard you will have access to our online services.
I have received an activation link email from my organisation administrator
- To continue, open the email and click on the activation link and copy the activation code.
- Enter the activation code. Tick the terms and conditions checkbox and select Activate.
- At this point you will be directed to enter an existing RealMe or create a new one.