Lodge a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about an insolvent person or company, you need to complete a complaint form and send it to the Official Assignee by:
- Completing the form below
- or in writing, using our complaint form.
- This form is for all complaints to the Insolvency and Trustee Service (ITS) of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
- When completing this form, please provide as much supporting evidence as possible, that will assist the Official Assignee to investigate and take any possible action.
- The Insolvency and Trustee Service is not required to act on every complaint it receives.