Before you download this form...
Have you considered a Summary Instalment Order (SIO)?
A Summary Instalment Order:
- Is a positive alternative to Bankruptcy / No Asset Procedure.
- Allows you to repay what you can afford.
- Allows you to repay over time.
- Restricts most creditors from taking action against you.
- Is independently supervised.
- Stops interest accruing on your debts.
You can apply online | Do it now
Doing it online means your application will be processed faster and you will save time. For help call our Business Services Centre on free phone 0508 467 658.